Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Journal #6-Self Reflection



     Over the last few weeks, I have been impressed at how much I have learned about html and css. At the beginning of the quarter, everything that I heard during class instruction and the readings seemed like a foreign language. At times, I have felt frustrated while trying to complete certain book exercises, such as linking pages. I have noticed that I tend to make careless mistakes, and that makes a huge difference on the outcome. I think that will is one of the areas that I need to work on is making sure that I have everything in the correct place. One example, was when I had to input the link on the port template for the css layout, I forgot a less than sign which resulted in a broken link. Another area which I have found to be the hardest yet the most rewarding is doing css. There are so many codes and rules to remember to get the desired format and layout of a web page. 


     I hope that after doing a few more book exercises and labs, I will begin to feel more comfortable using css. It will take a lot of practice to get familiar with knowing what to input to get the desired web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment