Monday, December 8, 2014

Journal #7-Professional Learning Network



       The affinity group that I joined a few weeks ago was The Educator’s PLN, which has been a great websites with an abundance of information about the educational field.  The other tool that I continue to use for my classes is the Digg RSS stream. I am in the process of developing the lesson plans for my classes and this site has given me ideas from classroom management to creating lesson plans. It can be time consuming  trying to go through  several articles and sites, but it has been very helpful. I am still working on deciding how to use Twitter in my classes; one possibility is maintaining the parents inform of any class projects or school events. The students in my class are engaged whenever I use the Smart Notebook in the classroom. I download class assignments on the Smart Notebook, and students come up to the board and solve the problems.  This class has provided me with valuable resources and tools that I can use in my classroom. I have shared some of the things that I have learned in this class with other teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment